- Providing highly intellectual undergraduate and graduate programs that enrich our students with the latest knowledge and equipping them with skills that meet local, regional, and international market needs while complying with international quality standards.
- Recruiting and attracting high-quality and diverse students and offering them a learning environment equipped with up-to-date resources to prepare them for successful leading positions in a changing business environment.
- Recruiting, retaining, supporting, and developing faculty and staff devoted to provide high quality teaching, enforcing ethical conduct, producing highly-ranked research and serving their communities.
- Continue producing high quality theoretical and applied research in business and economics, through encouraging national research and collaboration with international research institutes.
- Ensuring constructive interaction through fostering thoughts and knowledge exchange among stakeholders with local and global communities.