1. Rethinking the current study plans for the years 2009 and 2010.
2. Following-up work on the implementation of the master’s program in IS Management for the academic year 2014/2015.
3. Planning for the implementation process of the proposed research centers which were submitted to the President of the University after obtaining the necessary approvals.
4. Cooperating with the Deanship of the faculty to secure additional teaching halls for accommodating the increasing number of sections in the department.
5. Raising the capacity of the department to 500 students due to the existing number of staff and the expectation of the return of sponsored candidates.
6. Proposing to expand the floor of management information systems to provide additional offices for new staff members.
7. Equipping the seminar hall and laboratories with necessary
8. Equipping the graduation projects laboratory with computers and the other two labs with additional computers as capacity permits.
9. Activating the Academic Advisory System in the department by distributing groups of students to department staff members.
10. Furnishing laboratories with printers and additional software programs in conformance with the accreditation standards.